FNB provides personal, commercial and corporate banking services to more than 7.2 million customers across South Africa. It is also the single largest contributor to FirstRand’s bottom-line. Read more about us.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is a secure global online payment system that allows users to securely receive and make payments for goods and services with other PayPal account holders across the globe.
Why use PayPal?
- Because international customers prefer using PayPal
You get to offer your customers a globally accepted payment method used by over 100 million users in 190 countries and markets
- PayPal makes it easy for customers because they don’t need to re-enter card details every time they buy
- Accept 21 global currencies and multiple payment methods e.g. credit cards, wires from Germany, etc
- Quick set up and integration into your website
- Affordable transaction fees
- Advanced security features to protect the buyer and seller, reducing transactional fraud and risk
Fees and timings:
- No PayPal set up costs
- PayPal charges between 2,4% to 3,9% + USD0.30 per transaction
- Payment from another PayPal user is instant
To sign up for a PayPal account, visit www.paypal.co.za now!
Contact GotPaid for PayPal & payment gateway questions
Where the world’s top talent works
As the world’s leading platform for online employment, Elance helps businesses hire and manage in the cloud.For businesses looking to staff-up a team on an hourly or project basis, Elance offers instant access to qualified professionals who work online and provides the tools to hire, view work as it progresses and pay for results.
If you are looking to jump-start a project, broaden your reach or just simply get things done, you will find that Elance is faster and more cost-effective than job boards, staffing firms and traditional outsourcing. You name it and Elancers will deliver results, often with a flourish: from writing code, crafting a marketing plan, designing your website, managing your day-to-day schedule and a thousand other projects.
South African businesses which register on Elance today will receive $50 towards your first hire.
If you have skills and talent and are seeking independent work online, Elance offers access to qualified clients, a virtual workplace and guaranteed pay for great work. To help make delivering great results easier for you, Elance offers a suite of tools to help make your work life as efficient as possible.
South African talents who register on Elance today will receive a free 3 months premium membership.