RSAWEB is an established and rapidly expanding Internet Services Provider, specialising in True Cloud, CDN, Internet access for business and home, hosting and enterprise-class data centre solutions. Established in 2002 by Rob Gilmour and Mark Slingbsy – RSAWEB has now grown to become of one of SA’s most respected business solutions ISP’s with clients such as Pick n Pay, Remax, Levi, Money Web and Native. RSAWEB has an extensive network, with custom built, world-class Data Centres across SA and POP’s across the world.
- Our localised, fully owned and custom Data Centres are world Class (we’re so proud of them we invite new clients on a data centre tour)
- We take support really seriously, we have dedicated Client Relations and support teams on hand 24/7
- We like to keep things simple, and pass our cost savings down to you – our combination of competitive process, world-class infrastructure and hands-on technical expertise provides you with much better value for money.
- We help you make sense of tech – whether it’s helping a customer set-up a router, or planning a large corporate’s access infrastructure – we help demystify IT and make it more accessible to all.
- Our team: At the end of the day, people are the foundation of any business – we only choose the brightest minds to be part of RSAWEB.
- We do good: RSAWEB founded and is the organising sponsor of Net Prophet – through Net Prophet we’ve raised over half a million rand–and all of this money goes to IT University students in SA who need the cash much more than we do.